I. An investigation into the Roanoke branch of Phoenix Advertising to determine the source of reduction in production and client disappointment.
II. Investigation Techniques
1. Visited the branch from June 8 – June 12
2. Observed employee performance, client services and management operations
3. Made note of areas that needed correction and more attention
1. Engaged with the employees during their lunch breaks
2. Spoke to clients that with and without complaints, to figure out of where the issue(s) originated from
3. Looked into the company policies and procedures with the management team
1. Mr. Willis received a survey I authored, and distributed them to our clients on June 8th rating satisfaction, time …
2. I evaluated the clients while I was at the Roanoke branch where clients rated the quality of work and customer service ..
3. Prior to my week at the Roanoke branch, problematic areas stated in the client surveys steered me to the rectifications that need to be made when clients are being dealt with.
A. Roanoke brand observation discovery included overworked employees